Archive for April, 2014
An estimated 50 million US adults report sore joints or changes in range of motion related to overexertion, which can impact physical activity and quality of life. While certain conventional approaches can provide relief, often a more natural approach is preferred. OsteoVantiv contains undenatured type-II collagen and THIAA from hops provides the following advantages:
- Novel combination of UC-II—undenatured type-II collagen—and THIAA to help revitalize healthy joint function and support an active lifestyle.*
- Clinically-effective daily dosage of UC-II, which has been shown in research to support healthy joint function with no significant adverse effects.
- New and improved, enriched form of THIAA—a revolutionary iso-alpha-acid designed to provide powerful joint support without gastrointestinal (GI) side effects.
- UC-II (40 mg) has been shown to be more than twice as effective as glucosamine (1,500 mg) with chondroitin (1,200 mg) in providing joint relief.
- In a 17-week study of 106 healthy subjects who experienced joint discomfort upon physical activity, UC-II positively influenced knee extension.
- UC-II also demonstrated the potential to lengthen time of strenuous exertion without discomfort that occasionally arises from such activities.
- Contains a new and improved, enriched form of THIAA—a revolutionary iso-alpha-acid designed to provide powerful joint support without GI side effects.*
- THIAA selectively modulates kinase activity in favor of joint health.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.